Finding Amicable Solutions For Your Divorce And Related Matters
A divorce or dissolution of a marriage can be a daunting experience. Whether you worry about fairly dividing your assets, establishing a successful visitation schedule or calculating child support, there are numerous issues you must consider.
Whatever your circumstances and concerns, at Warkentine Law Office, we have the knowledge and experience to help individuals resolve even the most complex family law matters.
We routinely assist divorcing parties in Broomfield, Colorado, and nearby counties with the following:
- Dissolution of Marriage Agreement (Separation Agreement): A divorce, as well as specific issues relating to a divorce, may be resolved with an agreement between the parties without the need of litigation.
- Child support: A statutory equation establishes the amount of a child support obligation. This equation considers numerous factors, like the incomes of the parents and the parties’ visitation schedule.
- Custody: After a divorce, parents must continue to make decisions regarding their children. The method by which those decisions are made in the future is an issue which you must determine at the time of the divorce.
- Visitation and parenting time: Although you may be divorcing your spouse, you both continue to be a parent to your children. Parenting time plans help ensure that you will know when you and your children will be together.
- Alimony or spousal support: In determining whether an award of maintenance is appropriate, a court will consider many factors, such as the employment history of the parties, incomes and marriage duration.
- Equitable division of marital assets: Marital assets will be divided between the parties during a divorce. That property division may or may not be equal.
- Modification and/or termination of existing orders: Many orders previously entered by a court may no longer be appropriate and may need alteration.
- Same-sex divorce: Our compassionate team proudly serves same-sex couples with a variety of family law issues involving marriage, divorce, child custody, property division and more.
Schedule An Appointment With A Lawyer Today
If you are seeking a skilled attorney to handle your divorce and related matters, reach out to us today to learn more. Attorney Brent Warkentine has over 20 years of experience helping individuals in the Broomfield area.
Schedule a free consultation to learn what he can do for you.
Call 720-443-5849 today. If you have a question, send us an email.